Titchfield Gardeners’ Club have two levels of membership, full and associate. Here is a list of benefits.
Full Membership (limited numbers). £8 per annum:
- Monthly meetings – guest speakers; social events (see annual programme)
- Monthly competition (February – November) – competition for single stem of floral for shrub. Annual trophy presented
- Monthly newsletter – local events, gardening links etc
- Discounts (on presentation of Membership card) – 10% at St Margaret’s Nursery; 10% on bulb sales at Hollam Nursery; 15% at Ashridge Nurseries, up to 50% at Dobies
- Annual Trips
- Opportunity to partake in the Annual Autumn Show
Associate Membership. £3 per annum:
All of the above, but inability to attend the monthly meetings or enter the monthly competition.
If you would like to become a member please contact Tina Williams, Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.